There are no Photos or Videos (or Music) appearing in the Library
The most likely cause of this problem is that LumaFusion doesn't have permission to access Photos.
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to the LumaFusion settings
- Make sure that Allow LumaFusion Access To Photos is turned On.
- Also make sure that Media & Apple Music access is turned On.
If you are not seeing the Album at all, then this could be two things:
- Check if the Clip Toolbox is open (look for the Toolbox icon on the right side of the timeline). Close it and the album should reappear
- You may have changed layouts to a timeline-only layout. Tap on the layout icon (top-right of preview) and select one of the first four layouts
If that still doesn't resolve your problem, please contact us at email@example.com