How do I get my Android media over to my iOS device to edit in LumaFusion?
Two solutions we've found for getting Android media over to an iOS device...
1.) Use the app 'Send Anywhere' (Available on iOS, MacOSX, Windows 10, and Android) - This app works very similar to Apple's Airdrop. You can transfer media to any device, from any device, using the Send Anywhere app. Just make sure the app is downloaded on all the devices that you shoot and edit on. Keep in mind you will be transferring over WIFI, so depending on the size of your files and speed of your internet connection, it may take some time.
2.) RavPower FileHub (*Tested Only with Model: RP-WD009*) - This device allows you to connect Hard Drives and SD Cards to the hub and then wirelessly manage and transfer media using the RAV FileHub app (available on iOS and Android). If you're using a desktop, you can also transfer and manage media via RAV's Web Browser...
*To find out how to use RAV's Web Browser, see the Filehub Manual in the 'Resource' tab at this link:
Filehub Android to iOS Workflow:
- Connect to your Filehub's WIFI Network on your Android Device
- Connect/Insert your Hard Drive or SD Card to your Filehub
- Open the 'RAV Filehub' App on your Android device
- Transfer your Android device's media to the Hard Drive or SD Card -- Using the app
- Connect to your Filehub's WIFI Network on your iOS Device
- Open the 'RAV Filehub' App on your iOS device
- Transfer the media from your Hard Drive or SD Card to your iOS device --- Using the app