How do I create a screen recording in iOS?
To Prepare For Screen Recording
If you haven't already added the Screen Recording shortcut to the Control Center, then you should:
- Open the iOS Settings app
- Select Control Center settings
- Scroll down to Screen Recording and tap on the + button next to it to add it to your control center.
If you're creating screen recording of LumaFusion for training or to send to LumaFusion support, you should turn on Show Touches in LumaFusion so that your touches will appear on-screen in the recording. To do this, in LumaFusion tap on Help-Settings > Preferences > and make sure the Show Touches switch is turned on.
To Start A Screen Recording
- Swipe down from the top-right of your screen to show the Control Center
- Tap on the Screen Recording Button
- Tap anywhere else onscreen to hide the Control Center
To Stop A Screen Recording
- Either, tap on the screen recording indicator in the top-right of the screen, or swipe down from the top-right to show the Control Center, and tap again on the Screen Recording Button
- Select Stop from the alert that appears.
- The video will be saved to the Photos app