How do I dispute a copyright claim with Storyblocks audio? (iOS/Android/ChromeOS)
If you received a copyright claim on YouTube, please wait 30 minutes. In most cases copyright claims will be resolved automatically within this time. However, if the claim isn't resolved automatically, there is an in-app dispute form that allows for manual copyright claim disputes. To dispute a YouTube copyright claim with this method:
- Either in your project, or the Storyblocks library, select the audio clip that is attached to the copyright claim.
- Select the Info button, located in the Preview window, then select the ellipsis (three dots) in the lower right corner to expand the panel.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Information Panel until you see the SB-ID, then select (Tap to dispute copyright claim).
- Fill in the requested information.
- Select Submit (Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for the claim to be released).
This method is only available for copyright claims from YouTube, so if you receive a copyright claim elsewhere (or if it's been more than 72 hours and your YouTube claim is still active), please use our contact form at lumatouch.co/support to send us the following information:
- SB-ID/Name of audio clip attached to the claim
- *Claimant name
- For YouTube claims: link to YouTube video
- For non-YouTube claims: name of site video is hosted on
*If you're unable to find the name of the claimant attached to your YouTube copyright claim, please use the instructions located on the following YouTube Help page: Learn about Content ID claims